Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Repotting Imperial Pine

Since my last post was about repotting here is the first repotting experience that I have been fortunate to be part of. I think it all took place in April 2009, but I don't have the exact date anymore. Here is the link to the article I wrote about it all.

There is so much beauty in this world. I have been very fortunate to see some of it and even more fortunate to create some of it as well. Tomorrow I am going to travel back to CA to see Bristlecone Pines. And today I worked on this image.

3 comments:

  1. I just set this photo as the background on my computer! Love it!
    Sincerely,
    Tipsy Yogi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, lady - I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete